Executive coaching is a collaborative relationship between a leader and the coach. Our executive coach provides a confidential and supportive sounding board. She asks questions, challenges assumptions, provides clarity, and yes, sometimes, with permission, may provide advice.
You can look forward to:
- Increasing effectiveness
- Streamlining time-management
- Enhancing emotional awareness and skillfulness
- Broadening growth by creating innovative opportunities.
Benefits you will gain:
- Build trust through excellent communication.
- Effectively manage conflict and difficult performance issues
- Develop greater emotional self-management (intelligence)
- Set up and increase capacity for consistent accountability and follow through
- Build reliable processes for giving and receiving feedback
- Focus on priorities and actions
- Lead from a depth of self-confidence and creativity
- Empower others and increase their management and collaboration skills
- Create and reach breakthrough performance goals
- Find your balance between work and personal life.
Your Coaching Fee May Be Tax Deductible:
In the United States, expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills may be tax-deductible. (Treas. Reg. 1-162-5. Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203F 2d 307.) Ask your tax accountant for more details.
We’re available to discuss your needs and share details about coaching with a Strategic Planning Session. These complementary sessions are confidential, and typically about 30 minutes long.
Have a quick question or comment? We’d love to hear from you: Contact Us
Coaching has become a viable option for businesses looking to operate at peak performance.